Come and shape the fastest-growing data platform!
Nimble is the first business external data platform, making data-driven decision-making easier than ever, thanks to a simple interface that lets anyone access any public web data at scale.
We empower businesses with mission-critical external data to unlock advanced competitors’ intelligence, price comparison, companies’ data for sales and marketing, and streamlining public web data sources in real time.
With Nimble, businesses upgrade from manual, fragile data pipelines to a fully-managed process with advanced features such as bot defense countermeasures, AI-powered data structuring, and more.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Backend) to join us in our TLV offices.
- A unique opportunity to participate in a small, innovative team designing and experimenting with the future of Nimble’s Data products –
- After successfully penetrating the Data market and growing rapidly, Nimble is building its line of next-generation products and is forming a new team of all-stars to build it!
- The next suite of products, named our “Search” products, will be heavily based on AI and LLMs including GPT-based models.
- We work with Go, Python, NodeJS, MongoDB, Postgres, OpenAI, Langchain, Redis, and Opentelemetry, to name a few, Deployed in a multi-cloud environment.
- You will be expected to take part in designing, implementing, and defining Nimble’s Search products, bringing them from an incubation period to being used in production at scale.
- You will work in a small team of backend engineers all focused on the same goal.
- You will directly affect product and architecture decisions together with the Product Manager, UX Designer, and other engineering teams.
- Proficiency with either Go, Python, or NodeJS is expected (we believe strong candidates will have 6+ years of experience as Back-End engineers).
- Experience designing and implementing large-scale apps in production is a must.
- Excellent understanding of modern web apps’ lifecycle and architecture.
- A demonstrated ability to design and architect back-end solutions independently from scratch.
- Some experience developing apps on top of LLMs is a plus.
- Interface with other teams to integrate with other parts of the product.
- Analyze and improve the efficiency, scalability, and stability of various system components.
- Experience with API design and implementation.
- Fluent in written and conversational English.
Why join Nimble?
At Nimble, you’ll join a team of brilliant minds striving to solve the hard problems affecting data gathering. Although we work hard, we also play hard and, together, create a vibrant community with frequent company retreats, human-first conditions, and an energetic atmosphere.