Help shape the fastest-growing data platform!
Nimble is the first business external data platform, making data-driven decision-making easier than ever, thanks to a simple interface that lets anyone access any public web data at scale.
We empower businesses with mission-critical external data to unlock advanced competitors’ intelligence, price comparison, companies’ data for sales and marketing, and streamlining public web data sources in real time.
With Nimble, businesses upgrade from manual, fragile data pipelines to a fully-managed process that includes advanced features such as bot defense countermeasures, AI-powered data structuring, and more.
We are looking for a VP of Costumer Success to join us in our NYC offices.
- Managing customer relationships and ensuring that customers are satisfied with the Nimble’s product.
- Managing a team of customer success managers, ensuring that they are providing high-quality service to customers, and driving performance and productivity within the team.
- Tracking and analyzing customer success metrics such as customer satisfaction, retention, and renewal rates.
- Works closely with other departments, such as sales, marketing, and product development, to ensure that customer needs are being met across the organization.
- Continuously improving the customer success function.
- Excellent leadership skills to effectively manage a team of customer success managers.
- The ability to think from the customer’s perspective.
- Communicate effectively with customers, and employees.
- Ability to analyze data and use it to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement.
- Strategic thinking and developing plans to improve customer satisfaction and retention.
- Prior experience in customer success, customer service, or related fields is essential for a VP of Customer Success.
Why join Nimble?
At Nimble, you’ll join a team of brilliant minds striving to solve the hard problems affecting data gathering. Although we work hard, we also play hard, and, together, create a vibrant community with frequent company retreats, human-first conditions, and an energetic atmosphere.