Help shape the fastest-growing data platform!
Nimble is the first business external data platform, making data-driven decision-making easier than ever, thanks to a simple interface that lets anyone access any public web data at scale.
We empower businesses with mission-critical external data to unlock advanced competitors’ intelligence, price comparison, companies’ data for sales and marketing, and streamlining public web data sources in real time.
With Nimble, businesses upgrade from manual, fragile data pipelines to a fully-managed process that includes advanced features such as bot defense countermeasures, AI-powered data structuring, and more.
We are looking for a Product Director to join us in our NYC offices.
- Defining Nimble’s product strategy and roadmap in collaboration with cross-functional teams: engineering, design, marketing, and sales.
- Conducting market research and competitive analysis to identify market trends, customer needs, and opportunities for product innovation.
- Prioritizing and managing product features and enhancements, based on business goals and customer feedback.
- Leading the product development process, including defining product requirements, creating prototypes, and conducting user testing.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to develop go-to-market strategies and messaging.
- Managing the product lifecycle from ideation through product launch and ongoing maintenance.
- At least 7 years of successful experience in product management or related roles.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, as well as a deep understanding of the product development process and the market.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify market opportunities and develop product strategies that align with business goals.
- Highly analytical, with the ability to gather and interpret data to inform product decisions.
- Ability to prioritize competing demands and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Why join Nimble?
At Nimble, you’ll join a team of brilliant minds striving to solve the hard problems affecting data gathering. Although we work hard, we also play hard, and, together, create a vibrant community with frequent company retreats, human-first conditions, and an energetic atmosphere.