Help shape the fastest-growing data platform!
Nimble is the first business external data platform, making data-driven decision-making easier than ever, thanks to a simple interface that lets anyone access any public web data at scale.
We empower businesses with mission-critical external data to unlock advanced competitors’ intelligence, price comparison, companies’ data for sales and marketing, and streamlining public web data sources in real-time.
With Nimble, businesses upgrade from manual, fragile data pipelines to a fully-managed process that includes advanced features such as bot defense countermeasures, AI-powered data structuring, and more.
We’re looking for an office manager to join our operations team.
As our new office manager, you’ll be working a full-time position and be responsible for:
- Day-to-day office administrative management, ongoing administration operations, and supporting the company employees and departments in various areas.
- Managing and maintaining all aspects of office services, including office facilities, communication with vendors, kitchen supplies, etc.
- Working with the finance team and assisting with accounting-related tasks such as tracking receipts from suppliers, ensuring payments and transfers are made correctly and on time, etc.
- Managing travel expense reports and arranging travel and hotels as needed.
- Perform HR responsibilities, including onboarding new hires, organizing training sessions, and managing employee records.
- Being the main point of contact for team members’ well-being, such as planning fun things, getting gifts for employees, organizing happy hours, company events, and more!
- At least one year of previous experience as an office manager at a start-up company.
- Detail-oriented, organized work methodologies, and highly motivated.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- High-level English (reading, writing, and speaking).
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
- A creative mind with problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to switch among multiple tasks over a single day and keep track of multiple concurrent assignments.
Why join Nimble?
At Nimble, you’ll join a team of brilliant minds striving to solve the hard problems affecting data gathering. Although we work hard, we also play hard, and, together, create a vibrant community with frequent company retreats, human-first conditions, and an energetic atmosphere.