Come shape the fastest-growing data platform!
Nimble is the first business external data platform, making data-driven decision-making more accessible than ever, thanks to a simple interface that lets anyone access any public web data at scale.
We empower businesses with mission-critical external data to unlock advanced competitors’ intelligence, price comparison, companies’ data for sales and marketing, and streamlining public web data sources in real time.
With Nimble, businesses upgrade from manual, fragile data pipelines to a fully-managed process that includes advanced features such as bot defense countermeasures, AI-powered data structuring, and more.
We are looking for a Frontend Engineer to join us in our TLV offices.
- A unique opportunity to lead all Frontend aspects of a new customer-facing web app and Nimble Portal. Nimble Portal is our central customer hub for all Nimble products – that’s where they manage their pipelines, execute them, track their status and success, download data, analyze data, produce insights, manage their plan, etc. In a nutshell – it’s one of the essential apps at Nimble.
- We work with TypeScript and React and run on Vercel, to name a few tools.
- You will be expected to evaluate and influence tech stack decisions.
You will work in a hybrid team consisting of Backend & DevOps engineers you will collaborate with.
- You will directly affect product and UX decisions together with the Product Manager and the UX designer.
- You will be the lead design, Implementation, and deployment of the Nimble Portal.
- Experienced in Frontend Engineering using React (we believe strong candidates will have 4+ years of experience)
- Excellent understanding of modern web-app’s lifecycle
- A demonstrated ability to design and architect Front end solutions independently from scratch
- Interface with other teams to integrate with other parts of the product
- Analyze and improve the efficiency, scalability, and stability of various system components
- Experience with API design
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD)
- Fluent written and conversational English
Why join Nimble?
At Nimble, you’ll join a team of brilliant minds striving to solve the hard problems affecting data gathering. Although we work hard, we also play hard and, together, create a vibrant community with frequent company retreats, human-first conditions, and an energetic atmosphere.