Help shape the fastest-growing data platform!
Nimble is the first business external data platform, making data-driven decision-making easier than ever, thanks to a simple interface that lets anyone access any public web data at scale.
We empower businesses with mission-critical external data to unlock advanced competitors’ intelligence, price comparison, companies’ data for sales and marketing, and streamlining public web data sources in real time.
With Nimble, businesses upgrade from manual, fragile data pipelines to a fully-managed process that includes advanced features such as bot defense countermeasures, AI-powered data structuring, and more.
We are looking for a Director of performance to join us in our NYC offices.
- Developing and executing strategies that drive measurable business outcomes, such as revenue growth, customer acquisition, and retention.
- Managing advertising campaigns across various channels. This includes setting budgets, developing ad copy, creating targeting strategies, and monitoring performance.
- Collaborating with other teams, such as product, design, and analytics teams, to ensure campaigns are aligned with overall business objectives and drive results.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to achieve business objectives.
- At least 7 years of experience in digital marketing, with a focus on performance marketing.
- A strong understanding of digital marketing tools and technologies such as social media advertising platforms, programmatic display networks, and marketing automation software.
- Strong leadership skills to manage a team of digital marketers, collaborate with cross-functional teams at Nimble, and make strategic decisions to drive business growth.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A creative mindset to develop unique campaigns, optimize strategies, and identify new opportunities for the growth of the product.
Why join Nimble?
At Nimble, you’ll join a team of brilliant minds striving to solve the hard problems affecting data gathering. Although we work hard, we also play hard, and, together, create a vibrant community with frequent company retreats, human-first conditions, and an energetic atmosphere.