Help shape the fastest-growing data platform!
Nimble is the first business external data platform, making data-driven decision-making easier than ever, thanks to a simple interface that lets anyone access any public web data at scale.
We empower businesses with mission-critical external data to unlock advanced competitors’ intelligence, price comparison, companies’ data for sales and marketing, and streamlining public web data sources in real time.
With Nimble, businesses upgrade from manual, fragile data pipelines to a fully-managed process that includes advanced features such as bot defense countermeasures, AI-powered data structuring, and more.
We are looking for a Data analyst to join us in our NYC offices.
- Collects and organizes data from various sources and uses statistical and analytical methods to extract insights from the data.
- Looks for trends and patterns in data to identify opportunities and potential problems for Nimble’s product.
- Creates reports and visualizations to communicate Nimble’s findings to stakeholders.
- Ensures that the data they analyze is accurate and complete by cleaning and processing the data before analyzing it.
- Works with various stakeholders, including business analysts, data scientists, and management, to understand their requirements and provide insights that can help inform their decisions.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in data analysis or a related field.
- Strong skills in data analysis tools such as SQL, R, or Python. Familiarity with statistical modeling, and data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, or Qlikview is also important.
- Be able to analyze complex data sets, identify trends, and draw insights from data.
- The ability to communicate technical information to non-technical stakeholders is crucial in this role.
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment is important.
Why join Nimble?
At Nimble, you’ll join a team of brilliant minds striving to solve the hard problems affecting data gathering. Although we work hard, we also play hard, and, together, create a vibrant community with frequent company retreats, human-first conditions, and an energetic atmosphere.