Help shape the fastest-growing data platform!
Nimble is the first business external data platform, making data-driven decision-making easier than ever, thanks to a simple interface that lets anyone access any public web data at scale.
We empower businesses with mission-critical external data to unlock advanced competitors’ intelligence, price comparison, companies’ data for sales and marketing, and streamlining public web data sources in real-time.
With Nimble, businesses upgrade from manual, fragile data pipelines to a fully-managed process that includes advanced features such as bot defense countermeasures, AI-powered data structuring, and more.
We are looking for a Customer Success Team Lead.
As the Customer Success Team Lead, you will work directly with some of our largest and most strategic enterprise customers throughout the entire customer lifecycle, as well as provide coaching and mentorship to a team of Customer Success Managers. This is a hybrid role that will require frequent multi-tasking between management, technical, business, strategic, marketing, and planning activities. You will be expected to drive results that tie back to strategic business goals for your accounts, your team’s goals, as well as Ideal.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead, coach, and empower the customer success team to be successful in their roles
- Manage a book of enterprise accounts
- Assist team with executing growth and optimization strategies for our customers
- Ensure execution of customer journey touchpoints, including onboarding, business reviews, retention, upsells, and other opportunities
- Coach team on customer success best practices
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure visibility and alignment
- Oversee escalations for assigned accounts and team accounts
- Work with Product to prioritize customer features and requests
- Foster a positive team culture and participate in team development, including hiring, onboarding, career development, and performance management
- People manager at heart – you love mentoring, leading, and contributing to the professional development of those around you
- 1+ years of experience as a Team leader
- 3+ years of Customer Success or Account Management experience
- Strong collaboration, time management, influencing, and prioritization skills are critical to the success of this role
- The ability to build and maintain relationships internally and with customers
- Excellent listening, presentation, and communication skills at all business levels
- The ability to partner with customers in developing their strategic direction
- The candidate is technically savvy and has an interest in leveraging data, analytics, and automation to drive demonstrable
- Working with API and operation of technical systems. Close work with technical systems development and operation teams (Nimbal’s product is for engineers and hands-on work on the product is required)
- Ability to analyze logs and analyze technical problems – an advantage.
- Fun and collaborative office environment
- Employee share ownership program
- Amazing office location in TLV
- Opportunity to work at a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Flexible work-from-home policy
Why join Nimble?
At Nimble, you’ll join a team of brilliant minds striving to solve the hard problems affecting data gathering. Although we work hard, we also play hard and together create a vibrant community with frequent company retreats, human-first conditions, and an energetic atmosphere.